vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Saturdayz Soundtraxxx #2

Hey, guess what ?
I'M BACK IN BUSINESS !
To celebrate my long-awaited return in the depths of Extreme Music, I give you Saturdayz Soundtraxxx #2. So sit down, turn your speakers on, AND PLAY THAT SHIT FUCKING LOUD FOR FUCK'S SAKE.




Cadaveric Fumes is a young French band, which released a year ago an awesome MLP of uncompromising, dirty, thick as fuck Old School Death Metal of Swedish (the best ones when it comes to literally crush your fucking guts with musical instruments) inspiration called Macabre Exaltation.
Perfect if you want to give your christian neighbour a fucking heart-attack during All Souls' Day.
_____



I don't know if you're familiar with the French Black Metal scene but if you're not, you're an asshole, and should check as much bands as you can RIGHT.FUCKING.NOW.
Here's a good one to start with : Mortefoutre, a combo playing raw, filthy Black Metal, which released its first demo via Preposterous Productions on the first half of July. To say the least, that shit sounds great, alors n'y r'fléchis pus, attrape l'mulot et clique donc sur c'te marde avant que j't'y colle un coup d'pioche en d'dans du gueule pour t'y apprendre à n'point m'éscoutailler, vingt dieux !
_____



As you may know, I love not only Extreme Metal, but weird music in general.
Stuff sometimes so weird that people doesn't even want to call it "music". For today, I was craving for a haunting, eerie atmosphere, and what I found when I stumpled upon this band's page is just what I was looking for.
I don't know where the fuck Uskuunighu comes from, and in fact, I don't give a shit. Just turn up your speakers at maximum volume (or put headphones on), and let your soul drift away. Too bad there's only one track though.


Anyway, that's all folks !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire