samedi 10 août 2013

Saturdayz Soundtraxxx #0

As you probably already know, I only talk about things I love on Burning Churches.
Still, there is way too much great stuff scattered all over the internet to review everything, so, from now on, every two weeks, I will post something a little different, on a new section called Saturdayz Soundtraxxx.
The idea is to talk about a handful of albums in a few words, so you know what to listen during your ritual sacrifices to Satan on the week-end, instead of SLEEPING 'TIL THE CRACK OF NOON, YOU LAZY FUCKS.

So, here we go.



Oooooh, I love desecrating cemetaries in the night !
Naaaah, just kidding, but if you plan to do this kind of shit this week-end, you should do it while listening to Unending Creation, the first album of Krypts. These dudes deliver some nasty old school Death Metal with Doom Metal influences, and for the least I can say, this sounds great. Give it a try !
_____



Now we're talking about fucked-up Black Metal. And I mean REALLY fucked up.
It seems like this was recorded during some sort of chamanic trance, or a bad trip.
I don't know what kind of drugs this / these guy(s) was / were on, but unholy fuck, it seriously enhanced his / their creativity.
_____



Ok, so, this thing is waaaaay more experimental than what I'm usually talking about, but if, just like me, you're also into Drone, Noise, and stuff like that, the latest album of Nighttime in the Abyss is for you. Prepare your ears, fuckerz !

That's all folks !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire