mardi 6 août 2013

Genesis

What is Burning Churches ?

One guy, and a hell lot of violent / fucked-up music.

What's the point of creating anoooother Extreme Metal blog ? This shit sounds boring...

Well, first thing : fuck you.
I will not talk of whatever come across my hands and ears, just for the sake of posting something.
I will not promote shitty mainstream so-called "Death Metal" and "Black Metal" bands like Children of Bodom or Dimmu Borgir. So poser-fags, be my guests and get the hell out of here.

So, what are you going to talk about, you idiot ?

I will mostly talk about underground shit no one knows, and only things I am in LOVE with.
Black Metal, often with Drone / Noise / Ambient / Doom / whatever-the-fuck-you-want-as-long-as-it-serves-the-atmosphere-and-doesn't-make-it-sound-gay influences and Old School Death Metal with harsh vocals and chainsaw-like production.
You got a problem with that ? Not my business, you're free to go, and won't be missed.

Well, I play in a Black Metal (or OLD SCHOOL PUTRID UNHOLY (got it ?) Death Metal) band and I'd like to have our last demo / EP / album reviewed here...

If you want to send me a digital copy or something, go ahead.
Everything will be listened, but remember, I only talk about things I love. You're warned...

And how does it work ?

No notes, no long review if it's not necessary. I'm going straight to the point : what I feel while listening the album, and what makes it good to me. That's it.


One last thing. Whenever it's possible, I will post a Bandcamp or Youtube link of the album I'm reviewing. So, everytime you visit this blog, stream an album, then read.

Welcome to the Burning Churches !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire